What are my rights for a California speeding ticket/infraction?

The Superior Court Traffic Services allows you to pay for a traffic ticket, request traffic school, request a 60-day extension from the court appearance date on the ticket or a 30-day extension to complete traffic school, request a court date, check on the status of a traffic ticket by the citation number or by a California driver’s license number, or request a Trial by Written Declaration.

Generally, you are eligible to attend a traffic school and have the citation masked from your record upon completion of the class if you have not attended traffic school in the state of California in the past 18 months. Your courtesy notice will indicate whether or not you are eligible for the traffic school program.

Would you like to post a comment?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>